- LED touch panel keyboard provides user-friendly operation
- Multi-mode vehicle balancing for car and motorcycle modes
- Self-calibrating and self-diagnosis
- Measurement indicator is integrated and easy to use
- Electronic braking system slows the spin cycle down
- Integrated centering spring for quickly mounting the wheel on the heavy-duty 36mm balance shaft
- Multi-user operation allows multiple individuals to operate the machine at the same time with different settings
- Accommodates a wide range of different sizes
- Speed-Nut allows wheels to be secured quickly to the spindle
- Multi-pocket wheel weight shelf with 23 articulated pockets provides storage
- Large 38 in. hood shroud prevents debris from being thrown from the tire
- Accessory storage pegs provide organization of balancer cones and caliper
Quality Tire Shop Equipment
Tuxedo Tire Changers and Wheel Balancers come standard with many features not seen from other manufactures, making these machines the most sophisticated available today. Manufactured using only premium components so any garage, shop, or business and rely upon for daily use.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.