Vortech V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger Tuner Kit
2015-2019 Challenger 6.4L HEMI
- Centrifugal supercharger efficiently flow more air and make more pressure than roots-style superchargers resulting in more horsepower
- V-3 Si units feature an internal oil lubrication system, requiring no external tapped sources like the engines oil pan
- Billet aluminum mount bracket system features extended serpentine drive with a secondary cog drive
- Air/water charge cooler closed-loop system increases the performance and reliability of the supercharger system by reducing air inlet temperatures with closed-loop cooling
- Included drive pulley combination is 3.600 in. serpentine pulley, 32-tooth secondary drive pulley, and 30-tooth supercharger pulley will provide 7 lbs. of boost at redline on a stock engine
- V-3 Si-Trim counter-clockwise rotation supercharger
- Mounting Plate system includes idlers, drive belt, and necessary hardware.
- Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- Re-usable high-flow air filter
- Aluminum discharge piping
- Large 12 x 4.900 x 4.900 in. welded charge cooler
- OE Hellcat reservoir tank with hoses, clamps, and plumbing
- Compact circulation pump
- 2.600 x 9.500 x 2.500 in. aluminum heat exchanger
- Necessary silicone couplers with stainless steel clamps.
- Tuner kits do not include fuel injectors, fuel pump voltage booster, MAP sensor, or ECU programmer.
- Custom calibration and fuel components will be required
- V-3 Si-Trim superchargers are capable of producing up to 775 horsepower
- Included charge cooler system is capable of supporting 1,000+ horsepower
- Tuner Kits are not CARB legal and are only legal for use on racing use only vehicles
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.