Weld Racing Sport Forged Draglite Polished Wheels are super strong and lightweight cold forged aluminum construction with blueprint-perfect runout tolerances. The best race and street performance wheel value in the industry. Sport Forged Draglite wheels feature a two piece construction and a brilliant polished finish making it the ultimate street/strip wheel on the market.
- Cold forged construction is up to 40% lighter and stronger than cast aluminum
- Mirror like polished finish only available from a WELD forged wheel
- High positive offsets with deeper backspaces
- Available from 3.5" to 16" wide.
- Real street/strip wheels - rated for use up to 8 second, 160 MPH drag cars
- 15" Diameter wheels require 1.310"-1.375" long x .687" diameter mag shank lug nuts (sold separately)
- 17" Diameter wheels require 1.750" long x .745" diameter mag shank lug nuts (sold separately)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Weld Racing Sport Forged Draglite Wheels are also available in Black FinishJEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS Professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.