4.120 in. Bore
- Material: High-Density Cast iron
- Rear Main Seal: 2-piece Small Block Chevy
- Deck Height: 9.240 in. (standard LS)
- Deck Thickness: .600 in. minimum
- Cam Bearings: 55 mm Babbit cam bearing bore
- Camshaft Location: Raised .134 in.
- Lifter Bores: Bushed & Indexed
- Bore Spacing: 4.400 in.
- Bore: 4.120 in. (hone to 4.125 in.)
- Maximum Bore: 4.200 in.
- Cylinder Wall Thickness: .250 in. @ 4.200 in. bore
- Priority main oiling system
- Oil pan rails are solid stock width (can be clearanced for Strokers)
- Crank clearance for 4.000 in. stroke with H-Beam steel rods
- Nodular iron 4-bolt main caps using ARP 7/16 in. hardware with dowels
- Main bearings for Standard 350 Small Block Chevy
- Driver Side Dipstick
- Standard Small Block Chevy OE fuel pump mount
- Standard Small Block Chevy OE starter provision
- OE Small Block Chevy integral spin-on oil filter mount
- Oil System Features: Integral boss for front feed, boss for rear scavenge, rear main cap has provisions for wet sump pump
- Accepts Small Block Chevy style motor mounts
- LS-style revers flow cooling with expanded water jackets for enhanced cooling
- Cylinder head holes are blind tapped to prevent leaks
- Weighs approximately 200 lbs.
- Includes freeze plugs, cam plug, dowel pins, and pipe plugs
- Water return kit 955-703849-K is required on the heads for coolant return flow to the radiator
- Adapter 955-703848-K allows SBC accessory brackets to fit
- Valley plate 955-703844-I for LS fuel injected intakes using crank trigger ignition
- Valley plate 955-703844 for LS carbureted intakes using a distributor
LS Heads with Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly
World Products Motown Hybrid LS/Small Block Chevy Block combines the great features of high-flowing cylinder head technology with the affordable and durable Small Block Chevy rotating assemblies. By using the bottom-end of the proven Small Block Chevy this block is easy to adapt to any classic chassis. Utilizes off the shelf LS-style intake manifolds.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.