ARP's Exhaust Header Stud Kits are specifically designed and engineered for attaching exhaust headers to a street or strip vehicle, without the worry of leaky gaskets or loosening during operation. These header stud kits are premium grade, 180,000 psi tensile strength (stronger than grade 8) fasteners that are available with either 12-point or hex head style nuts. Polished stainless or black oxide chrome moly finish delivers corrosion and extreme heat resistance, ideal for nearly any application. Each ARP header stud is manufactured with a unique nut-starter nose that helps prevent cross-threading. Available for most GM, Ford, Chrysler and many universal applications.
- 180,000 psi tensile strength
- 12-point or hex head nuts
- Polished stainless or black oxide chrome moly finish
- Corrosion and heat resistant
- Unique nut-starter nose prevents cross-threading
- For most GM, Ford, Chrysler and many universal applications
Also available, ARP Exhaust Header Bolts