In 2007, ATK launched a High Performance Division with one of the finest engine shops in the country. By reverse engineering all of their engines, they are able to eliminate any OEM deficiencies. This makes an ATK built crate engine have a superior design over the original engine by incorporating better components when needed. These quality built engines are offered in three different stages for ease of finishing an engine swap. ATK HP engines feature a 24 month/unlimited mile warranty.
Classic 350 engine with great street manners, and vacuum for all your power accessories.
- Horsepower: 330 hp
- Torque: 380 lb/ft
- Seasoned OE 4 bolt main 1pc seal 1987-2000
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040" x 3.480"
- Displacement: 350ci
- Crankshaft: OE Reground 1 piece seal crank
- Balance: External rear, internal front
- Rods: OE powder metal 5.7"
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hydraulic flat tappet
- Cam Duration @ .050": Intake 224 / Exhaust 234
- Cam Lift: Intake .465" / Exhaust .488"
- Lobe Separation Angle: 112lsa
- Timing Chain: Double roller
Cylinder Head Information:
- Cylinder Heads: Dart cast iron
- Combustion Chamber: 76cc
- Intake Runner: 165cc
- Valve Size: 1.94" Intake / 1.50" Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel 1.5
Oil Pan Information:
- Oil Pan: Rear sump 5qt (not for Chevelles with steering behind crossmember, some Corvettes, and 1962-1967 Chevy II's)
- Oil Pump: Melling high volume
- Short Block
- Timing Set
- Cylinder Heads
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Oil Pan
- Oil Pump & Pickup Tube
Mid Dress Engines
- Consists of Base Engine Build
- Intake Manifold
- Water Pump
- Harmonic Balancer
- Flex Plate
- Consists of Mid Dress Engine Build
- Fuel Pump
- Carburetor or EFI
- Spark Plug Wires
- Spark Plugs
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
ATK Engines High Performance Crate Engine Small Block Chevy 350ci / 330HP / 380TQ