No More Melted Spark Plug Wire Boots!
Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Wire Sets consist of 8 mm double-silicone wiring with an ultra-high peak temperature rating of 600 degrees F, and come equipped with ceramic boots that can withstand up to 2000 degrees F. Great for tight tolerance headers, cramped engine bays, or an RV that melt plug boots. Developed for high-performance use, the Ferro-Spiral core provides 500 ohms per foot resistance along with stainless steel spark plug terminals deliver maximum energy. Extreme 9000 wires feature excellent RFI/EMI suppression, preventing unwanted signal interference. Pre-made to fit factory lengths perfectly, if an application isn't listed try Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Universal Wire Sets.
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000 degrees
- Wires rated for 600 degrees F, while Race sets feature Inferno Shield Sleeving for up to 1,200 degrees F
- 8 mm 500 ohms/ft Ferro-spiral core wire
- Ferrite RFI/EMI suppression element provides the highest level of radio noise suppression
- Stainless steel spark plug terminals
- Pre-made to factory lengths for a perfect fit