The O2Alert by Altronics is a recording system designed to record air and fuel ratios with a warning output for system activation and deactivation. O2Alert can record up to two wideband oxygen sensors as well as engine RPM, battery voltage. This recording system has a programmable warning output to protect against ''lean-out'' phenomenon of running the engine to lean of fuel. Each 02Alert unit is housed in a durable aluminum extrusion case measuring 4 in. x 3.250 in. x 1.25 in. and features a backlit display.
O2Alert has provisions for up to two built-in wideband oxygen sensor, plus exhaust gas temperature thermocouple, and two external analog channels
- The warning output can be used to activate a warning light, enable fuel enrichment, shut down nitrous, ignition, retard timing, etc.
- Recording can be started by preset RPM value or switch.
- Adjustable sample rates up to 100 samples per second.
- Systems are upgradable with future software updates
- All recorded data can be played back on unit or downloaded and graphed on a PC. Download to a PC to view all data graphically. The software is Windows compatible and allows viewing of any or all recorded channels, zoom and pan, overlay runs, smooth data, and printing of graphs.
one wideband oxygen sensor