- Steering & Suspension
- Chassis, Roll Cage, Frame Rail, Subframe & Front Suspension Kits
- BMR Suspension GM Lowering Springs
Lower Your Ride For Sweet Styling And Smooth Handling
BMR Lowering Springs are a quick and cost efficient way to add style and performance to your ride. By lowering your car, it not only adds to the sporty styling of the vehicle, but also vastly improves vehicle handling. Spring packages are specifically designed for performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. BMR coil springs are cold wound from high-tensile chrome silicon wire, stress relieved, compressed for permanent set then shot peened and computer tested.
BMR leaf springs are manufactured using heavy duty black coated high grade steel and include rubber bushings in the front to give you a smooth quiet ride, polyurethane rear bushings to improve handling, and PTFE(R) antifriction pads, that further reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and also allows smooth, quiet travel through the spring's range of motion.
- Creates a Level, Aggressive Stance
- Increases Handling Performance Without Sacrificing Style Or Ride Quality
- Computer Tested To Ensure Proper Performance When Installed