One-Piece .080'' Wall Seamless Chromemoly
Prior to extensive research at COMP Cams, it was thought that pushrods only had to be strong enough not to fail, bend or burn up at the ends. But engineers have learned that the frequency of the pushrod must match that of all the rest of the parts in the valve train, as well as the rpm at which the engine will be run. Today's all-out race engines demand the highest quality components at every step, and COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods fill that requirement.
The one-piece design from .080'' wall seamless chromemoly tubing ensures the ultimate in strength and durability. The ends are precision formed, yielding added thickness in the critical tip area for strength while maintaining constant wall thickness and concentricity. The pushrods are then heat-treated to ensure compatibility with guide plates and for maximum strength. They are OD-ground for consistency and black oxide-finished with their length and part number laser etched on the OD for ease of identification.
- Extra-durable one-piece construction from .080'' wall seamless chromemoly
- Engineered and heat-treated for extended durability and guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed 5/16'' ball type ends
- Black-oxide finished with easily read, laser-etched part number and length
- Strength and performance ideal for serious street performance and race applications