The original Ultra-Gold Aluminum Rockers changed the way racing and high performance street engine builders approached valve train design. Now, COMP Cams is revolutionizing valve train performance again with the next generation of Ultra-Gold ARC Series Aluminum Rocker Arms, featuring an Arced, Recessed, Contoured design. Using cutting edge design techniques and manufacturing processes, Ultra-Gold ARC Rockers increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling while fitting under stock valve covers.
Ultra-Gold ARC Rockers feature a new extrusion based on improvements developed through FEA analysis, resulting in an even stronger, stiffer body without compromising mass. A new arced channel and contoured top, similar to a bridge design, give the rockers the best strength-to-weight ratio possible. The body has additional CNC contouring to improve clearances for valve covers and springs. Manufactured entirely in the U.S.A., all Ultra-Gold ARC Series Aluminum Rocker Arms feature a spring oiler channel through the body for improved lubrication. Trunnion retaining clips have been replaced with an ultra durable spiral lock type clip, similar to what holds a piston pin in place. Stress relieving radii have also been added to areas of the body, trunnion and pushrod seat insert. Even the included locking nuts have been revised to increase surface area to better maintain lash and eliminate wear.
- Next gen Ultra-Gold Rockers increase engine power, enhance valve train stability & improve oiling while fitting under stock valve covers
- New extrusion based on improvements developed through FEA analysis, resulting in an even stronger, stiffer body without compromising mass
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Exclusive spiral lock type clips replace retaining clips
- Proven to withstand extremely aggressive spring pressure & valve lift
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made In The USA
|Rocker Arm Cut-Away|