Earl’s Motorcycle Coolers feature the same internal design and high grade aluminum components as Earl's Temp-A-Cure line of oil coolers, but have curved shape to fit within the front frame of a motorcycle. The curved design allows for complete wheel travel without interfering with the front fork, wheel or splash shield.
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy using vacuum brazing technology
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength
- Inlet and outlet fittings O-ring to the top plate assembly
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles
- Every cooler is pressure checked up to 175 psi to ensure a leak-free product
- Choose from -6 AN or -8 AN inlet/outlet ports
- Available in black or grey painted finishes