One of the largest and most respected competition oil pan manufacturers, Hamburger's has developed oil pans for professional and sportsman racers since 1979. Their high-performance oil pans are welded inside and out and are fit tested to ensure a leak-free seal. Even under the most severe conditions, the pan's interior design keeps oil at the pickup for uninterrupted flow to the engine. Windage screens and crankshaft scrapers remove excess oil from the crankshaft, reducing air bubbles in engine oil to improve lubricating properties. Oil pans don't make horsepower, but they can affect how much horsepower is stolen by an engine's uncontrolled oil--as much as 7 percent of an engine's horsepower output can be lost this way.
Econo Oil Pan Highlights
- All pans are painted red and have an extra-heavy .055"-thick steel core
- Wet sump pans use two-piece stampings include a magnetic drain plug and trap door baffles (to constantly keep oil at the pickup); and, have increased oil capacity to improve bearing life and engine durability
- Accepts stock GM Style starters
- Small block Chevy pans have rail notches that will take up to a 3.875" stroke
- Big block Chevy pans have rail notches that will take up to a 4.250" stroke
- Pick-Up & Oil Pan Gasket Included
Street Performance Oil Pan Highlights
- High Quality at an affordable price
- Increased Oil Capacity for improved bearing life & lower oil temperatures
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.