- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Holley Complete HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit for Ford Modular 4.6/5.4L 2V/4V Engines
Complete 1999-04 Ford Modular Engine Plug and Play Engine Control Kit - Uses Jetronic ''Bosch Style'' injector harness & Bosch Wideband O2
Looking for a plug and play kit for your Ford Modular engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more! Is your cam too wild for a MAF? Power adders? You name it, and Holley EFI can handle it. Holley HP EFI systems are equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows the user to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and various other uses.
Show MoreWhen selecting an ECU, users need to ensure their planned controls can be run with the 4 inputs and 4 outputs as certain combinations may use more inputs/outputs than are available. If more inputs/outputs are required, users should choose the Dominator ECU. ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
- Designed specifically for 1999-2004 Ford Modular Engines
- Plug and play with factory sensors; crank, cam, TPS, coolant temp, etc.
- Plug and play with factory actuators; coils, injectors, IAC
- Connectors for Holley fuel pressure and oil pressure sensors
- Connectors for expanded inputs and outputs
- Complete plug and play kit includes HP ECU, Bosch wideband O2 sensor, MAP sensor, coil drivers and all necessary harnesses