- Transmission & Drivetrain
- Automatic Transmissions
- Hughes Performance Street-Strip Transmissions With Competition Trans Brake
Hughes Performance Street-Strip Transmissions With Competition Trans Brakes have been designed for street performance and other applications where tire spinning shifts are desired. Hughes Performance Street-Strip Transmissions contain racing components which increase strength, reliability, and torque capacity. These Hughes Performance Street-Strip Transmissions also feature a Transbrake-ready Hughes Performance Full Manual Valve Bodies which allow you to manually shift through the gears, and utilize a trans brake when the need arises.
Installation -- All linkage, vacuum lines and kickdown mechanisms must be connected and properly adjusted for any automatic transmission to operate correctly. Hughes recommends a transmission cooler and deep aluminum oil pan, which has 2 to 4 quarts of extra fluid capacity, with any severe-duty, street-strip transmission. Made in the U.S.A.
- Perfect Transmissions for tiring spinning shifts
- Hughes Performance precision engineering for superior performance
- Full Manual Valve Bodies for manual control over all shifts