JAZ Pro Max Fuel Cell
JAZ Products maintains their own equipment and molds, producing only the highest quality fuels cells. Their Pro Max Fuel Cells are molded in a seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell and 20-gauge welded steel container outer shell powder coated in red. The pro max fuel cell features a 6" x 10" steel oval filler plate and spring loaded flapper valve filler with vented twist lock cap. Available with or without foam, JAZ only uses the best safety foam on the market, which has a 10x longer service lifespan than that of other non-fuel approved foams. All pro street fuel cells exceed SFI 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations.
- Molded in seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20-gauge welded steel container outer shell
- Powder coated red
- 6" x 10" steel oval filler plate
- Spring loaded flapper valve filler with vented twist lock cap
- Available with or without aviation safety foam
- One mil spec anodized AN-10 fuel pickup fitting
- One mil spec anodized AN-8 return fitting
- One mil spec anodized AN-8 tip over valve vent fitting
- Dipstick access
Note: Although these fuel cells exceed SFI 28.1, only fuel cells labeled with SFI certification are actually certified. Only fuel cells that are specifically designed for classes that require SFI certification receive a serial number and SFI label.