JAZ Products is known for their high-quality fuel cells. JAZ Pro Street Fuel Cells are molded in a seamless cross-linked polyethylene outer shell for exceptional quality that surpasses other fuel cells on the market.
Each Pro Street Fuel Cell contains an installed fuel level sending unit and a one-way flapper valve vent in the cap assembly. This design allows air to escape the fuel as it is used, and it automatically closes in the event of a rollover.
Available with or without foam, JAZ uses the highest-quality safety foam with up to a10x longer service lifespan than that of other non-fuel approved foams.
All models of Pro Street Fuel Cells exceed SFI 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations.
- Molded in seamless cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- Flush mount aircraft-style cap assembly
- Available with or without aviation safety foam
- Fuel level sending unit assembly installed
- 0-90, 70-10 or 240-33 ohm sending units available
- 2 in. deep sump in the rear for better fuel pickup
- (2) anodized -8 AN fast-flow outlet fittings in the sump
- (1) anodized -6 AN vent fitting
- 360-degree mounting strap recesses
- SFI 28.1
Note: Although these fuel cells exceed SFI 28.1, only fuel cells labeled with SFI certification are actually certified. Only fuel cells that are specifically designed for classes that require SFI certification receive a serial number and SFI label. (Additional charges apply for SFI serial number and label.)
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high-performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
JAZ Products Pro Street Fuel Cell 16-Gallon 70-10 ohm Fuel Level Sender without Foam