JEGS Ratcheting Bar Clamps apply precise, consistent pressure to hold work pieces together. Press the quick-release trigger to freely position the jaw, then squeeze the pistol grip to apply pressure. Once in place, the jaw locks and will not creep. Removable jaw pads offer sure grip, and will not damage surfaces. When finished, simply press the quick release trigger to release the work piece. To push pieces apart or press them against outside surfaces, easily convert clamp to spreader. Loosen red wing nut and move fixed jaw to the opposite end of the bar.
- Heavy Duty 300 lb. Maximum Clamping Pressure
- Nylon Clamps with Durable Carbon Steel Bar
- Pistol Action Rubberized Comfort Grip Handle
- Quickly converts from a clamp to a spreader without the use of tools
- Jaw can be positioned anywhere along bar for a wide range of applications
- Removable jaw pads protect surfaces from marring and damage