MAHLE Performance intake manifold gaskets use quality materials with the latest technology to seal and protect engines designed to push the limits of conventional gaskets. These performance intake gaskets were designed to be trimmed for an exact fit on stock or modified ports. The base fiber material is offered with or without a steel core and resists coolant, gasoline, alcohol, and oil. Silicon bead sealed ports provide the sealing strength needed around port openings and eliminate leak paths. MAHLE uses innovative designs to provide durable and reliable intake gaskets for marine, performance street, and racing applications.
- Easy trimming to match modified port shapes
- Conformable fiber faced material with a double-perforated steel core
- Silicone bead sealed ports maintain seal under high vacuum applications and long exposure to fuel and oil
- Proven port shapes for both factory performance and aftermarket racing heads
- Base fiber material offered with or without steel core that is resistant to coolant, gasoline, alcohol, and oil
- Available thickness of .030" to .120" to compensate for surface variations