Direct Injected LT1 4340 Forging
Manley builds one of the best crankshafts available for our high performance world! Many engine building superstars rely on Manley forgings to throw down the horsepower numbers we demand, pass after pass. Manley starts with a 4340 steel non-twist forging that undergoes an extensive heat treating and stress relieving process. After that, it is shot peened, nitrided and 100% magnafluxed to ensure complete structural integrity was maintained throughout the forging process for durability and longevity.
These "PRO SERIES" crankshafts feature a stock 3.622" stroke or an increased 4.000" stroke which can turn your 6.2L into 6.8 - 7.0L depending on your bore. All crankshafts are shipped with a 58-tooth reluctor wheel installed.
- Lightweight and Lightweight "Long Snout" designs
- Counterweights fully profiled
- 2.100'' Rod Journal diameter
- Gun drilled mains and lightened rod journals for weight reduction
- Manufactured from 4340 non-twist forgings
- Heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% magnafluxed
- Micro polished large radius journals
- Narrowed rod bearings required