Manley uses Clevite designed H series engine bearings in all rotating assemblies for the quality and durability associated with their proprietary designs. H Series engine bearings combine the strength of a copper-lead alloy layer with steel backing and an electroplated babbitt metal. The steel backing provides strength and durability; while the babbitt overlay provides the critical surface characteristics of slipperiness and conformability. This ideal design has properties not even found in many original equipment bearings.
H Series -
- Best to start with when unsure which bearing to choose
- Medium level of eccentricity and high crush
- Enlarged chamfers for greater crankshaft fillet clearance
- Made without flash plating for better seating
- Used with crankshafts that have oversized fillets
- Used with engines that run mid-high RPM range