Demand The Very Best...
Manley TensileMax Steel Retainers are made for maximum strength and durability. Carefully crafted in Manley's own CNC turning centers, these retainers offer excellent strength and feature Manley's impingement surface process for an overall 20% improvement in resistance to abrasion, a 30% improvement in fatigue strength.
- Manufactured from Manley's incredibly TensileMax alloy
- Designed to be as light as standard titanium retainers and very close in weight to lightweight titanium versions (within 2-4 grams)
- Specially heat treated to provide a hardness of Rc 52-54 and prevent retainer wear
- Exclusive process yields a part that provides the optimum balance between ultimate strength, fatigue strength, hardness and ductility
- Unique impingement process developed specifically for the TensileMax alloy and hardness range to improve fatigue strength and promote better oiling between the spring and retainer