Milodons Oil Pump Pickup Tubes are engineered for maximum flow and durability, even in the most extreme applications. All Milodon pickups use precision bent, thick walled tubing that has a larger than stock inside diameter. An exclusive high-flow, compact design and pick-up clearance foot assures proper flow and that the engine can never be starved of oil, due to insufficient pick-up to pan floor clearance. Coated in Milodon's classic gold irridite finish.
GM Pick-ups: All tube ends are machined from solid billet bar stock and seal perfectly to the pump inlet. Between the CNC machined tube ends and the bolt-on support brackets, there is absolutely no need to weld pick-ups into the pump.
Ford Pick-ups: Pump to pick-up flange is ground on the face after welding to assure straightness and a leak-free mounting.
Chrysler Pick-ups: Threaded block insert is CNC machined from 4130 billet bar stock and then thread rolled for ultimate strength. All tubing has a larger inside diameter than even factory "Hemi" pick-up tubes.
- Engineered for maximum flow and long-term durability, even in the most extreme applications
- Precision bent, thick walled tubing larger than stock inside diameter
- Heli-arc welded to aircraft specs
- Exclusive high flow, compact design
- Pick-up clearance foot assures proper flow