Power Stop has taken the time to assemble the most effective rotor-pad pairings for your braking application. Power Stop Front Kits include cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors and Z23 Evolution Sport High Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads for the front only. If you need a quick, simple, affordable solution to better braking, then don't just stop... Power Stop!
Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
Power Stop Brake Rotors provide the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling & slots to expel gas and dust. Power Stop uses only the best blanks from the finest foundries (G3000 grade castings) and, except for the hub assemblies, these rotors are zinc-plated to resist rust. The rotor's drilled-slotted combination design is a very popular performance option for everyday street and track applications.
Z23 Evolution Sport High Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
Engineered for the enthusiast that wants to get the most out of their vehicle without sacrificing everyday driveability. These Carbon Fiber infused ceramic brake pads use shims with two layers of rubber backing to reduce noise 6x more than plain steel shims and a powder coated backing plate that extends life by resisting rust and corrosion. The brake pad's surface is thermal scorched for fast break-in, and a true ceramic formula keeps wheels cleaner. Power Stop's premium performance carbon fiber/ceramic compound is made using OE positive mold technology to ensure uniform friction density throughout the brake pad; this helps control premature wear and noise. These pads also offer superior resistance to brake fade without the dust & noise of metallic brake pads. A premium stainless steel hardware kit is included where applicable and a specially formulated high-temp ceramic based brake lubricant is included in every brake pad set.
Features & Benefits:
- Zinc-Plated Brake Rotors Resist Rust
- Drilled Holes Keep Rotors up to 180° Cooler for Improved Performance
- Rotor Slots Maintain Clear Contact between Pads and Rotors
- Carbon Fiber/Ceramic Brake Pads Provide More Pad Bite without Extra Dust or Noise
- Rubber-Backed Brake Pad Shims Minimize Noise
- Brake Pads Are Thermal Scorched for Fast Break-In
- Uniform Friction Density of Brake Pads Controls Premature Wear
- Power Stop Brake Pads Have 20% More Stopping Power than Competitors
Note: Limited Applications require use of Z16 Ceramic Pad
Click Image to Enlarge