Racing Application Brake Hoses
Designed for professional racing brake applications, Competition Brake Hose are constructed of stainless steel braided hose with zinc plated steel hose ends. The hose ends are factory precision crimped to eliminate leakage. The hose combines an inner PTFE resin liner with corrosion/abrasion-resistant stainless steel braid for maximum pressure up to 2500 psi. Hose assemblies are not legal for street use and do not meet D.O.T. requirements.
- -03 AN has an actual I.D. of 1/8''
- -04 AN has an actual I.D. of 3/16''
- Rated at 2500 PSI Max
- Better braking performance and a firmer pedal feel
- Pre-Assembled, ready for installation
- Stainless steel hose with zinc plated hose ends
- Off-road use only, Non-D.O.T. hose