Engineered to Eject Belt Clips Quickly!
The Rotary Camlock is an ultra-quick fastening/releasing rotary camlock latch/buckle. You simply release with the rotation of the lever as opposed to the flip of a standard Camlock. This helps drivers with a limited amount of space between them and the steering wheel.
Fully CNC-machined for precision quality from aircraft billet aluminum. Hardened steel tumblers lock the stainless steel belt and harness tabs into the Camlock buckle with a quick snap. Egress is just as quick!
The shoulder and lap belts are made of standard 3" military spec webbing. The belt adjuster mechanisms include anti-slip spring as standard issue so you stay right where you are. This is Simpson's latest design in racing harness systems, and it offers maximum reliability at a very affordable price.
- 4-Point & 5-Point Harnesses: SFI 16.1 Approved
- 6-Point Harnesses: SFI 16.5 Approved
- Fully CNC-machined Camlock Mechanism with Matte Black Finish
- Shoulder and Lap Belts are Standard 3'' Military Specification Webbing with Heat Cut & Sealed Ends
- Pull-Up or Pull-Down Adjusters
- Adjusters Include Anti-Slip Springs
- Bolt-In Anti-Submarine Belt
- Black, Blue, Red, or Platinum Series
Rotary Camlock System
Restraint Mounting Types
Note: ''Pull-Up Lap Belt Adjusters'' and ''Pull-Down Lap Belt Adjusters'' indicate the direction that tightens the lap belt adjusters. For example, a ''Pull-Up Lap Belt Adjuster'' is always the best choice in a Dragster. It is much easier, and safer, to tighten your belts in an upward motion (towards the latch) rather than a downward motion (away from the latch) because of the limited space.