- Chrome & Engine Dress-Up
- AC Components
- Truxedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
One of the best soft tonneau covers is also one of the most weather-resistant with exclusive side-sealing Hook & Loop® hooks permanently bonded to a rigid plastic strip that slides into a side rail track for uninterrupted contact the entire length of the rail (no snaps or adhesives to fail). Continuous rubber seals at the front, rear, and side rails plus innovative corner seals help keep cargo clean and dry. The vinyl-coated, leather-grained fabric has a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty and is the strongest fabric in the industry (10x the tear strength of traditional snap-style covers). The cover automatically secures when latched at the rear and locks with tailgate... no sliding locks or separate mechanisms needed.
Covers provide effortless operation with a release latch on the driver's side to unlock the rear header. Rear header and bows roll up with the cover for compact storage at the front of the bed with two straps to secure the cover. Covers include black side rails, headers, and bows and work with most bedrails, bed liners, and rail caps. Automatic tension control keeps cover tight. Hook & Loop® floating hook technology allows hook to move back and forth ("float") on rail, and stainless steel spring-loaded plungers on each rail maintain constant tension on the header at front of bed. Floating hook and plungers combine to keep cover taut even in fluctuating temperatures.
- Trigger latch for single-finger release
- Simple installation with preassembled quick-attach header guide
- Sleek low-profile appearance (Mounts on the inside of the truck bed)
- Exclusive side & corner sealing keeps elements out of truck bed to protect cargo
- Vinyl-coated, leather-grained cover is less than 1'' above bedrails for better aerodynamics and gas mileage
- Automatic tension control with patented spring tensioner self-adjusts to keep cover taut in fluctuating temperatures
- Industrial strength Hook & Loop® "floats" on rails and works with tension control system to reduce wear and keep cover tight