AFCO Coil-Over Springs are made of chrome silicon wire (not chrome vanadium) due to its higher tensile strength and longer life. Chrome silicon also provides consistent rates through a range of sizes. 2-5/8" inside diameter available in 7", 8", 10", 12", and 14" lengths. Sold individually.
- Chrome finish for long-lasting good looks
- Cold wound on the latest automatic coiling equipment
- Heat-treated twice to withstand the most abusive conditions
- Double-ground ends for better consistency and straightness
- Squareness tolerance held to within 1°
- Exclusive design ensures sides of spring remain parallel when installed so spring won't rub hardware
- Guaranteed as long as you own them and they remain within 2% of original free height
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.