ATI Lightweight Billet Aluminum Transbrake Valve Body GM Powerglide
Click image to zoom
Compu-Flow Wicked Quickr Lightweight Billet Aluminum Transbrake Valve Body
- 7 Lbs. Lighter Thank Stock Unit
- ATI Adjustable Pressure Regulator
- Includes Transbrake Solenoid, Filter & Filter Spacer
- The pressure can be increased by loosening the lock nut with a 9/16 in. box wrench and turning the adjuster screw clockwise with a 3/16 in. Allen Key
- The rate of pressure change is 20 psi per turn
Valve Body Material
Valve Body Style
Manufacturer's Part Number:
203051 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hired Gun from High quality product! It's what we have come to expect from ATI. It's a very high quality piece. As a trans brake it doesn't work any better than the iron Pro Tree Transbrake I replaced but what it does do that no other brake does. It's a high quality billet aluminum part that weighs 7 pounds less and still works perfect. When you are evaluating every single part on the car for weight and performance this is a must have piece. At this level it cost $100 to $200 per pound to cut weight and this part was around $50 per pound of weight saved over buying the iron versions. I'm very pleased.
Date published: 2015-10-06