14mm Thread, .708'' Reach, 5/8'' Hex, Tapered Seat - Projected Tip
- Double Platinum Electrode for long life
- Copper electrode core material
- Shorter overall plug length vs. OE-style plugs for tubular exhaust headers
- Eliminates dimpling headers for added clearance
- Improves spark plug access to fit socket or wrench
- Projected tip
- Helps eliminate burned spark plug boots
- Machine rolled 14mm threads protect your valuable cylinder heads
- Gapable allowing to open the gap exposing a larger flame kernel
- Fits 1992-1997 LT1 LT4 engines, GT40P heads, and more
- This Accel Platinum spark plug does not feature the U-Groove ground strap
- Not compatible with 90-degree ceramic plug wire boots
Put More Fire In The Hole!
One of the hottest features of Accel Platinum Spark Plugs is the ability to increase performance with improved throttle response. The platinum tipped groung insulator and copper core ensure maximum spark transfer to the fuel charge in the combustion chamber. The end result is a a more complete burn, greater fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.While Supplies Last
I forgot to ask, will this plug run hot enough for a 9.1 to 10.1 compression?
I have a 350 Chevy block with iron vortec heads. also, running the 30226 ez-fast 4 port EFI, and an HEI Distributor. Header clearance is an issue, so I need a short plug. Can these be gapped to .045 in?
how many spark plugs in a box?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.