The 700 HP EFI fuel system kit gives you everything you need to completely install this fuel system on your EFI street rod, muscle car or Pro-Street vehicle. Universal kits like this are ideal if a system P/N for your specific application does not yet exist or you already have a sumped tank or fuel cell.
- A750 Fuel Pump 027-11106
- Fuel Pressure Regulator 027-13109
- (2) Billet Fuel Filters
- Braided Lines
- Hose ends, fittings, wiring, relay
- All additional hardware to install the system on virtually any car.
These systems support a wide range of performance, from 150 to 700 HP. Whether you have a street car, race car or boat, Aeromotive's Universal Fuel Systems are the right choice.
- Designed to provide the do it yourselfer with "ALL" the hardware necessary to properly install an Aeromotive fuel system on everything from a stock bodied muscle car to the most radical Pro-Street cruiser.
- Designed to provide outstanding performance through matched component selection and correct installation.
- Universal kits provide the results only years of experience can match, eliminating confusion, wasted time and unnecessary expense common to designing a complete system from scratch.
These universal bolt-on fuel systems are made for either carbureted or fuel injection. They include what's needed to get your ride up and running except the fuel tank. Aeromotive makes it simple to figure out which kit you need! All you have to know is whether you need a carbureted or fuel injection kit and your intended use. It's that simple! Each kit includes an electric fuel pump, pressure regulator, fittings, stainless steel braided fuel line, fuel filter, zip ties, and wiring kit.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.