Rear Drag Race Brake Kits
Aerospace Components AC-646 Brake Kit Includes:
- Billet Aluminum 4 Piston Calipers
- Billet Aluminum Hats
- Drilled For 5/8" Wheel Studs
- 4 1/2, 4 3/4, 5" Multi Drilled 5 Lug Patterns
- Hawk Performance Brake Pads
- 11 3/8 Diameter, 5/16 Thick Drilled Rotors
- Billet Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Meets All NHRA/ IHRA Requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Fits: 8.8 Ford Housing Ends With Aluminum Block Style C-Clip Eliminators, Non ABS
- Fits: 15" Wheels With a 13.150" Inside Diameter or Larger
- These are setup for 2.64 to 2.76 Offset. If You Need a Different Offset Please Call In To Our Tech Department
clicking on intructions is not the required answer! this kit can come in 5 different variations for axle offset measurement from aerospace. you give no option to select proper measurement. so how do you know your getting the right one???????
What's the axle offset measurement?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.