B&M Automatic Ratchet Shifter - MegaShifter Console.
B&M's MegaShifter Automatic Shifter is an all-time classic. The MegaShifter is one of the most popular B&M shifters due to its high-performance smooth ratcheting shift action, positive “impossible-to-miss-a-gear” shifting and iconic race look. The MegaShifter is ideally suited for most universal 3 and 4-speed applications.
- High-performance smooth ratcheting shift action.
- Iconic racing look.
- Can be used with a reverse pattern valve body.
- Reverse lockout meets NHRA and IHRA requirements.
- Cable-operated for quick installation and precise shifts.
- Shifters includes backup light switch, neutral safety switch, illuminated gear indicator, polished T-handle, 5’ shift cable, and all necessary brackets. JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
Why will it not fit 71 Camaro
Will this work or could this work with a reverse pattern valve body?
Will this fix a 1971 camaro automatic
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.