Jeep Wrangler JK
B&M 80899 Heavy-Duty Transfer Case Shift Cable Features:
- Long lay thermoplastic cable with its 37 in. length is suitable for suspension and body lifts
- Spiral wound steel strand inner cable
- Improves Shift Reliability
- (6061) aluminum ends eliminate the OEM plastic ends for street and off-road reliability
- Compatible w/OEM shifter handle or any aftermarket shifter handle designed for an OEM cable such as B&M Transfer Case Shift Handle 81152 (sold individually) or equivalent
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.