BBK 4005 Features:
- Gaskets and Hardware Included
- 10-13 Horsepower Increase
- 16-Gauge Steel Tubing for Maximum Flow
- 3/8 in. Thick Flanges
- Direct Bolt-On for Easy Installation
- The ceramic coating offers an excellent thermal barrier to help reduce under-hood heat temperatures that will help increase horsepower
BBK 4005 Notes:
- Fits ONLY Full-Size 2WD and 4WD Truck and SUVs Only - Does NOT smaller trucks or smaller SUVs like Envoy Denali, Trailblazer SS, or SSR
- DO NOT use header wrap on any BBK Performance exhaust headers or pipes as it will void the BBK warranty
BBK 4005 Emissions:
- This part is C.A.R.B Approved - E.O. Number: D-245-18
Will it fit a 07 Silverado classic 5.3
Will this keep my engine running cooler?
Would this fit my 2009 Colorado with the factory 5.3 v8?
Will these fit an Alpha H3 with the 5.3?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.