BMR Suspension Tubular K-Member - Coil-over/Standard Version for 1979-1995 Ford Mustang [Red]
WANT IT NOW?
Items You Need
1979-1995 Ford Mustang
BMR KM731R Features:
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Entire K-member only weighs 20-pounds, making it (28 lbs.) lighter than the original equipment (OE) unit
- Reduces front-end weight, improving weight transfer
- Utilizes coil-over struts and spring shock style
- Works with all BMR A-arms
- Compatible with both factory and aftermarket motor mounts
- Retains stock engine height
- Main crossbar is constructed from (1.500 in.) drawn-over mandrel (DOM) Steel with (3/16 in.) steel plate
- Incorporates SN95 steering geometry
Note: Factory A-arms are compatible when used in conjunction with BMR CSS730 upper coil spring seat (sold separately)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.