Brodix Dragon Slayer DS 320 Big Block Chevy Cylinder Head
Dragon Slayer DS 320 Series Cylinder Heads
This head is sold as an unassembled bare casting. It is finished machined and includes valve guides and valve seats installed. This head does NOT include rocker studs, valves, springs, retainers or locks.
Cylinder Head Specifications
- Intake Port Volume: 320cc - Rectangle Port
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 119cc
- Valve Sizes: 2.250'' Intake / 1.880'' Exhaust ( 11/32'' Stem Diameter )
- Spark Plug Configuration: Angled
Facts and Related Components
- Torque Heads: 70 ft-lb.
- Torque Rocker Studs: 40-45 ft-lb.
- Intake Gasket: Brodix p/n 158-MG2001, Cometic p/n 245-C5428, Fel-Pro p/n 375-1252-3
- Head Gasket: 4.310'' Bore - Fel-Pro p/n 375-1027, Cometic p/n 245-C5432; 4.540'' Bore - Fel-Pro p/n 375-1017, Cometic p/n 245-C5433
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel-Pro p/n 375-1411 or Cometic p/n 245-C5429
- Head Bolts: ARP p/n 070-135-3606, Manley p/n 660-42192 Bolts / 42102 Washers
- Head Studs: ARP p/n 070-235-4702 (12-point)
- Spark Plug Specs: 14mm Thread, .750'' (3/4'') Reach, Gasket Seat
- Valve Angle: 26° and 4° Intake, 17° and 4° Exhaust
- Angle Milling: .0066'' per cc
- Flat Milling: .0050'' per cc
- Pushrod Slots: Standard
- Pushrods: Check pushrod clearance with head installed on the engine block before final assembly
- Stud Girdle: Standard BB-Chevy, Brodix p/n 158-1230
- Rocker Arms: Standard BB-Chevy
- Lifters: Standard
- Pistons: Standard BB-Chevy
- Valve Centerline: Standard BB-Chevy
- Exhaust Pattern: Raised .600"
- Spring Pockets: May not be cut any larger or deeper than 1.625''
- Accessory Bolt Holes are Drilled
- Recommended Intake Manifold: Brodix BM 2000 (p/n 158-BM2000) / HV 2001 (p/n 158-HV2001)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.