- All-natural citrus-based cleaning formula
- Works on both interior and exterior car parts
- Breaks down dirt and grime on contact
- Superior foaming action lifts dirt and grime from the vehicle
- Fresh citrus scent without any noxious chemical fumes
- Can be diluted for various lighter-duty cleaning needs
How To Use:
- Rinse away loose grime and debris with a sharp stream of water whenever possible.
- Mist a few sprays of your diluted cleaner solution over the affected car part.
- Agitate the debris with the appropriate detailing brush for that car part to loosen grime and filth from the surface.
- Rinse away any filth and cleaner with a sharp stream of water.
- Always test any new cleaner for desired results in a small, inconspicuous spot before committing to the entire piece.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.