Chemical Guys SPI-993-16
Nonsense is the invisible, colorless, and odorless all-purpose super cleaner that removes dirt and stains from virtually all surfaces without leaving behind colors, odors, or chemical residue!
- Lifts and suspends dirt, grime, grease, and stains from virtually all surfaces
- Leaves behind no chemical residue
- Super concentrated to squeeze out the most cleaning power possible from each jug
How To Use:
- Always test fabric/fiber for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area
- Dilute according to desired needs (approximately 20:1 or as needed)
- Apply to the stained area, then allow to penetrate 10-60 seconds
- Blot with a clean absorbent cloth
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.