CLOYES GEAR & PROD B315 Features:A timing belt synchronizes the rotation of the crankshaft and camshaft(s) ensuring proper timing and allows the engine's valves to open and close during each cylinder's firing. Our belts utilize the latest in design and technology to meet or exceed OEM performance requirements and ensures a quiet and maintenance-free experience
- Also available in kits or as a stand-alone product
- Extensively tested and measured for function, fitment, and durability to ensure optimal performance
- Recommended that the belt tensioner(s) and belt idler(s) also be replaced when the belt is replaced as these components play a vital role in system stability and accurate timing
- CAD designed and manufactured using premium materials
- Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.