Lug Nut Spacer Washers
Collector Tethers Billet Aluminum 12-Point Lug Nuts are designed to complement your racing wheels and are offered in a variety of standard and metric sizes. Billet 12-point lug nuts are available in your choice of a polished or black anodized with a machined contrast cut finish. Anti-seize is included with all lug nuts. Spacer Washers will complete the look and are sold separately.
Recommended Torque Values - Using Anti-Seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent gaulding
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use
- Long Shank - 3/4"
- Short Shank - 1/2"
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.