Collector Tethers Billet Aluminum 12-Point Lug Nuts are designed to complement your racing wheels and are offered in a variety of standard and metric sizes. Billet 12-point lug nuts are available in your choice of a polished or black anodized with a machined contrast cut finish. Anti-seize is included with all lug nuts. Spacer Washers will complete the look and are sold separately.
Recommended Torque Values - Using Anti-Seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent gaulding
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use
- Long Shank - 3/4"
- Short Shank - 1/2"