4-Link Rear Kits - 24"
- Frame Kit, 4 Link, 24 Inch, Coil Spring Mount, 1050 lbs Coil Springs
- 4-Link Frame Kit, 24" Width, 3-Way Adjustable Shock, 85 lb Spring Rate
- Frame Kit comes with the following items:
- 4-Link Frame Rails - Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axle components while accommodating low ride height and wide tires
- Rugged 2" x 3" construction makes them strong without adding unnecessary weight
- 2" x 3" crossmember - Mandrel fromed for uniform profile
- 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable virtually any chassis design
- 60" wide
- Diagonal Link - 3/4" O.D. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, on-chassis adjustment
- Driveshaft Loop - 1-1/8" O.D. mandrel formed Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure
- Shock Crossmember - Tubular design provides high strength with light weight
- Upper & Lower Shock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment
- 4-Link Kit, Part No. C2017 - Offers enhanced adjustability over a ladder bar suspension for increased performance
- 3-Way Adjustable Shocks, Part No. C2051 - 3-Way Adjustable Shocks with lower shock mounts that have 6" of adjustments in ½" increments
- Springs - Matched to your specific rear vehicle weight. 2.5" I.D x 12" long, premium-grade chrome silicone steel, powder coated for durability.
Time Saver 4-Link Rear Frame Rails & Kits
4-Link Frame Rails
Competition Engineering 4-Link Rear Frame Rails & Kits will save you hours of fabrication time. Each kit is welded on precise jigs for unmatched accuracy; 28" kits are available unwelded. This allows the chassis builder to cut to their desired width.
Magnum 4-Link Frame Rails
Magnum Series kits are designed for ultra-high horsepower race cars. They have 1/4" thick brackets with 5/8" mounting holes on a 21" radius and mounting holes for Wheel-E-Bars. The link bars are 1-1/4" OD on top and 1-3/8" OD on the bottom and come with either 3-way or 12-way adjustable shocks and springs. Get hooked up to win right out of the box!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.