- Steering & Suspension
- Chassis, Roll Cage, Frame Rail, Subframe & Front Suspension Kits
- Competition Engineering 4-Link Rear Frame Rails & Kits
Time Saver 4-Link Rear Frame Rails & Kits
4-Link Frame Rails
Competition Engineering 4-Link Rear Frame Rails & Kits will save you hours of fabrication time. Each kit is welded on precise jigs for unmatched accuracy; 28" kits are available unwelded. This allows the chassis builder to cut to their desired width.
Show MoreMagnum 4-Link Frame Rails Magnum Series kits are designed for ultra-high horsepower race cars. They have 1/4" thick brackets with 5/8" mounting holes on a 21" radius and mounting holes for Wheel-E-Bars. The link bars are 1-1/4" OD on top and 1-3/8" OD on the bottom and come with either 3-way or 12-way adjustable shocks and springs. Get hooked up to win right out of the box!
- Four-Link Frame Rails: Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axle components while accommodating low ride height and wide tires; Rugged 2" x 3" construction makes them strong without adding unnecessary weight
- 2" x 3" Crossmember: Mandrel bent for uniform profile; 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable to virtually any chassis design; 60" wide
- Diagonal Link: 3/4" OD DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, on-chassis adjustment
- Driveshaft Loop: 1-1/8" OD Mandrel Bent Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure
- Shock Crossmember: Tubular design provides high strength with light weight
- Upper & Lower Shock Mounts: Provides 6" of ride height adjustment
- Choice of 3-Way Adjustable Shocks or Coil-Over Shocks: Single, externally adjustable Coil-Over Shocks with CNC-machined billet aluminum body and 1" wide top/bottom bearings or economical 3-Way Adjustable Shocks with Spring Kit
- 4-Link Kit: 1" Diameter tubing increases strength; direct threaded links increases adjustability
- Springs: Matched to your specific rear vehicle weight. 2.5" x 12" long, premium chrome silicone steel powdercoated for durability