- Covercraft Multi-Bond Block-It 200 Car Cover Features:
- Constructed of non-woven 3-layer Block-It 200TM fabric.
- Breathable fabric dries quickly, doesn't absorb moisture, won't rot or mildew and offers good dust protection for indoor use.
- Non-scratch, reinforced nylon grommets can be used with included tie-down rope for extra security.
- Lightweight Block-It 200TM fabric is naturally moisture resistant and treated for extra UV-ray resistance.
- Light grey color reduces heat build-up in vehicle, provides long lasting good looks.
- Soft, non-abrasive cover is elasticized in front and rear. Won't shrink or stretch.
- 2 year warranty
Narrow Results for Covercraft Multibond Block-It 200 Car & Truck Covers Below
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.