Lightning Delay Box
- Smallest Multi-function Delay Box Available
- Billet Aluminum Enclosure
- More Outputs than comparable boxes under $400
- 4 Different Delay Modes - This gives you the ability to set the mode to fit your needs.
- Skip Up and Skip Down (same as tap up/down) - You can add or subtract from your delay with a push of a separate button after you release your transbrake button. Programmable to the thousandth of a second (.001) with recall built-in to see how many times you skipped.
- Starting Line Control Output with Adjustable Time Release - Allows you to put your foot on the floor at transbrake apply and your throttle stop holds the motor at your staging RPM. You can adjust the time when the motor pulls to wide open before the transbrake releases.
- "Super Start" Automatic Starting Line Control for activating a Throttle Stop prior to Staging - Allows you to put your foot on the floor at transbrake apply and your throttle stop holds the motor at your staging RPM. You can adjust the time when the motor pulls to wide open before the transbrake releases.
- Two 4-Stage Timers - Each adjustable to the thousandth of a second (.001). Ideal for Throttle stops, shift by time, nitrous, lean outs and retards.
- Lighted Easy Touch Keypad and Display for night use - Easy to use, even with gloves.
- Pro/Full Feature - Allows you to save two groups of settings.
- Adjustable Transbrake Lockout - Prevents the transbrake from being reapplied down track. Adjustable in 1-second increments.
- Scroll Keys Up and Down - Makes adjustments quick and easy.
- Independent Line Lock Output - This can be hooked up to prevent "rocking" when applying the transbrake.
- Remote Display Dial-In Board Output RD-1 (Patent 6,411,205 B1)
- How Late Timer - When taking multiple hits this will tell you which hit you launched on and by how much.
- Compatible with all cylinder engines
- Combine Starting Line Control and Throttle Stop Control - Single throttle stop can be used for both functions
- TB Pause
- Cross-Over Compensation (Patent #5,652,468)
- Compatible with all ignitions, even magnetos
- 12 & 16 Volt Compatible
- NHRA Accepted
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.