Remote Starter With Alarm And Keyless Entry
The Electric Life 95700 is a high quality combination alarm / remote start that won't break the bank. Both the alarm and remote start operate through one common keyfob allowing you to set the alarm or operate the remote start from as far away as 600 feet.
- Two 4 Button Remote Controls
- Built-In Parking Light Relay Jumper Select (+/-)
- Plug-in user programmable Override Switch.
- Plug-in Dual-Zone Dual Adjust Piezo Sensor.
- Horn Output
- Door Locking/Unlocking with (+/-) outputs
- Passenger Unlock Output
- Two Auxiliary Channels with Selectable Output.
- User-Selectable Auto-Arming
- User-Selectable Auto-Rearming
- Remote Panic with Smart Locking/Unlocking
- Remote-Controlled Courtesy Lighting
- Auto Activation of Auxiliary 2 Output
- Remote Trunk Release
- Alarm Trigger Identification
- Optional plug-in Door Lock Relay Module
- Anti Car-Jack By Remote or Door
- Starter Features True RPM Sensing for Real Time Cranking
- Reliable Smart Engine Run Sensing
- Gas or Diesel Mode with glow plug input.
- Cold Start Timer (Programmable)
- Dedicated Output for factory transponder bypass
- Starter Disable Output for Anti Grind feature.
- Factory Disarm Rearm Outputs
- Two Ignition Relay Outputs
- Stop & Go Mode
- Selectable Engine Run Time
- Turbo Timer (Programmable)
Dose this come with all the literature to install in any vehicle save the vehicle specific wire diagrams?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.