C/K Series Trucks
- 0-90 Ohms fuel level sender for use with factory gauges
- 1/4 (.250) in. NPT fuel sender supply and return line ports
- Barbed vent fitting
- The fuel pump and fuel sender are recessed within the tank to provide easy installation - no modification necessary
- A large 4.3-liter internal fuel tray baffle prevents fuel pump starvation
- Supports up to 750 HP EFI (60 PSI at 13.5 V / 10.4 Amp draw)
- Using the factory GM design, the tank will fit on both the driver and passenger side of the truck
- For better sealing, use Permatex Indian Head Gasket Shellac Compound 775-20539 or Aviation Form-A-Gasket Sealant 775-80019 on the gasket and screws
Emissions: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for a competition that is not registered and that may never be used on the street.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.