Complete LS Engine Drive Kits
- Bracketless accessory mounting, everything bolts to the water pump housing
- Bottom outlet heater hose options for swap application clearance
- LT1 style hairpin premium alternator
- LT1 style water pump design
- Compact SD7 A/C compressor
- Type II power steering pump with baffled reservoir
- P/S adapter hardline to AN -6 adapter included
- Steam tube input port
- Shortened top outlet nipple for more radiator hose turns and routing room
- OE pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance
- No adapters/spacers required
- Fits all LS engines except ones with a dry sump and/or supercharger system, original belt alignment is not a variable as the water pump and crank pulley are included
- Works with all common aftermarket and factory Throttle bodies and intakes
- Works with VVT applications
- Works with Hooker turbo manifolds
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.