Terminator X Stealth 4150 EFI Systems
- Kick down provisions for GM TH350, TH400, 200R4/700R4, and Ford C4/C6 transmissions
- Plug-and-play integrated ignition timing control with the factory GM LS coil sub-harness and OEM coils - no external boxes or modules are needed
- Four inputs (12 V, ground, 5 V, and frequency) for adding additional pressure sensors such as nitrous activation triggers or a trans brake - fuel and oil pressure inputs are pre-terminated
- Four outputs (ground, PWM) for adding accessories such as fans, boost control, or nitrous control
- Fits most stock-style air cleaners and has air cleaner locator provisions
- Full-color high-definition (HD) touchscreen display for initial setup, gauge readouts, and tuning
- Factory-style throttle position sensor (TPS) and idle air control (IAC)
- The Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor (O2) provides real-time fuel-MAP learning
- All wiring exits below the fuel injector bowls for a clean and organized appearance
- Easy step-up through the self-tuning Calibration Wizard - no laptop is required
- Compatible with Holley EFI digital dashes, gauges, and fuel system accessories
- An external fuel pressure regulator is required (not included) - set base pressure to 58.5 PSI
Emissions: This part is legal for sale and uses on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Unleash Your Engine's Hidden Potential
Holley Terminator X and X-Max Stealth electronic throttle body injection (TBI) systems will improve idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle response. Pre-calibrated TBI systems are available in your choice of a black, gold, or shiny finish with a full-color touchscreen and include everything you need for a simple, bolt-on installation.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.